This Website is owned and provided by Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”) and offers you a wide range of content, information and education about our products and company. By using this Website, you are agreeing to accept and comply with the terms and conditions of use as stated below. Further, you agree that Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”) may, at its sole discretion, terminate your access to this Website at any time without notice for any reason.
Ownership of Copyrights and Trademarks
All names, logos, service marks and trademarks appearing on this Website, including the trademarks, service marks, brand identities, characters, trade names, graphics, designs, copyrights, trade dress, and all other intellectual property (“Content”), except as otherwise noted, are protected intellectual property of Sommers Fare LLC
(“Sommers Organic™”). This includes the entire Content of the Website, copyrighted and protected as a collaborative work.
Your use of the Website is limited to personal and non-commercial use only unless other uses are granted expressly to you. You may not copy, distribute, modify, transmit, re-use, re-post, or otherwise display the Website Content for public or commercial purposes without our written permission for such use of Content.
Without limiting the foregoing, everything on the Website is provided to you “AS IS, AS AVAILABLE” WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE OR TITLE AND NON-INFRINGEMENT. ADDITIONALLY, WE DO NOT WARRANT THAT THE WEBSITE OR THE SERVERS MAKING THE SITE AVAILABLE ARE VIRUS FREE. We do not warrant that the functions contained in these materials will be uninterrupted or error free, that defects will be corrected, or that this site or the server that makes it available are free from viruses or other harmful components. We do not warrant or make any representations regarding the use or the result of the use of the materials in this site in terms of their correctness, accuracy, reliability or otherwise.
Limitation of Liability
In addition to the foregoing, you expressly understand and agree that Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”) will not be liable for any direst, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, punitive or exemplary damages (even if Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”) has been advised of the possibility of such damages),resulting from: (1) the use or the inability to use our website; (2) access to or alteration of your transmissions or data (whether authorized or not); or
You agree to indemnify, defend and hold Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”), its officers, directors, employees and its other agents and representatives harmless from and against any claims, liabilities, damages, losses or expenses (including reasonable attorney's fees and costs) arising out of, based on or in connection with your access and/or use of our Website or any link, as provided below, to or from our Website.
All comments, suggestions, ideas, notes, drawings, concepts, recipes or other information disclosed or offered to us by you through this Website or in response to solicitations in this Website shall be deemed and shall remain our property. You understand and acknowledge that we have both internal resources and other external resources which may have developed or may in the future develop ideas identical to or similar to the suggestion or comments to suggestions and that we are only willing to consider the suggestions on these terms. In any event, any suggestion is not submitted in confidence and we assume no obligation, expressed or implied by considering it. Without limitation, we shall exclusively own all now known or hereafter existing rights to the suggestions of every kind and nature throughout the Universe and shall be entitled to unrestricted use of the comments for any purpose whatsoever, commercial or otherwise without compensation to the provider of the suggestions.
Enforcement of Terms and Conditions
Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”) makes no representation that content provided is applicable or appropriate for use in all locations. These terms and conditions are governed and interpreted pursuant to the laws of the State of Illinois , United States of America , notwithstanding any principles of conflicts of law. If you take legal action relating to these terms, you agree to file such action only in the state and federal courts located in the State of Illinois , County of Cook . If any part of these terms and conditions is unlawful, void or unenforceable, that part will be deemed severable and will not affect the validity and enforceability of remaining provisions.
Amendments and Modifications
Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”) reserves the right to amend the information, services, and/or content of this Website at any time without prior notice. The information and materials contained in our Website, and the terms and conditions of the access to and use of such information and materials, are subject to change without notice. We suggest that you check these terms periodically for changes. These terms can be accessed from the link at the bottom of our Website pages. If you use this Website after we post changes to the terms, you accept the changed terms. Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”) expressly reserves the right to monitor any and all use of our Website.
You may e-mail comments to us at email@example.com or call us at 1-877-377-9797.
Personal Information We May Collect
We collect personal information from you only when you voluntarily provide it to us. Depending on the purpose for which the information was provided, we may use the information to communicate with you regarding our products, services, and promotions, to provide you with other information that you request, and/or to improve our product and service offerings. Here are the circumstances in which we might ask for personal information from our consumers through our site, the types of information we obtain, and how we use the information:
- If you contact us through our site, we may ask you for personal information such as your name, address, phone number, or e-mail address so that we can respond to your questions or comments. If you send us an e-mail, we will at minimum obtain your e-mail address.
- You may be asked to provide personal information if you:
- register for a sweepstakes, contest or other promotion;
- register as a user on our site;
- register to receive coupons through our site;
- join a club through our site;
- participate in a survey, a consumer research panel, or similar type of activity;
- ask to receive an online newsletter or other information from us; or
- otherwise participate in features of our website that ask for personal information.
- If you purchase or otherwise request a product, publication, or promotional offering from us or take advantage of a rebate or similar offer, you may be required to provide your contact and/or payment information (such as a credit card number) in order for us to process your request.
Cookies, Web Beacons and Other Technologies
If you do not want us to collect anonymous information from you, you can set your web browser to warn you before accepting cookies or you can refuse all cookies by turning them off in your web browser. If you turn off cookies, web beacon technologies will still detect anonymous visits to pages that contain web beacons, but the notices they generate cannot be associated with other anonymous cookie information and are disregarded.
Disclosure of Personal Information
We are committed to keeping your personally identifiable information secure and will take reasonable steps to protect your personable information. We do not share or sell personally identifiable information collected at this Website with third parties, except for the limited information noted below:
- We may engage companies to work with or on our behalf of Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”) to improve our products or to assist us in administering the site and various programs and promotions. These parties may only use personally identifiable information gathered from our Website in conjunction with the services they provide for us.
- From time to time, we may run a joint promotion on this Website with another company or organization and we may share the information collected in conjunction with the joint promotion with our partners in the joint promotion.
- We may also disclose personal information if we are required, or believe in good faith that we are required, to do so by law or if we believe your actions violate applicable laws or our Terms and Conditions, including without limitation any threat to the rights, property or safety of Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”), our users or others.
- If we are involved in a transaction in which we sell the company or a portion of the company, buy or merge with another company, or reorganize for any reason, we may transfer some or all of your information as part of that event.
- We have your consent to share the information
Links to Other Sites
Security for Transaction Information
At Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”), we are committed to keeping your personal information safe and secure. Unfortunately, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be 100% secure. Therefore, Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”) cannot ensure or warranty the security of any information you transmit to us. Once we receive your transmission, we will use reasonable measures to ensure its security on our systems.
We recognize the particular importance of protecting privacy where children are involved. We are committed to protecting the privacy of children on the Internet.
We do not intend to market to or use this Website to attract children under the age of 13, and we do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from children under the age of 13. If a child has provided personally identifiable information on our Website, we ask that a parent or guardian contact us immediately at Sommers Fare LLC (“Sommers Organic™”) and we will delete the information about the child from our files.
This Website is intended for use by adult residences of the United States of America only. All matters relating to this Website are governed by the laws of the State of Illinois in the United States of America . If you are located outside of the United Sates of America and you contact us, please be advised that any information you provide to us will be transferred to the United States of America and that by submitting information, you explicitly authorize its transfer under Illinois and United States law.